Curious about Jewish communities in the former Soviet Union?
See Moscow and St. Petersburg through an ORT lens on our exciting
MISSION TO RUSSIA
September 10-17, 2017
Gain an in-depth understanding of the important role ORT plays in Russia and in the region with ORT supporters and leadership from across the U.S.
Visit ORT schools in these two important cities and meet with students, parents and staff
Learn how ORT strengthens the Russian Jewish population through education
Enjoy the Hermitage Museum • Explore the Summer Palace • Walk Red Square
Discover the Kremlin • Tour ballet workshop • Take the Retrotrain • Visit the Jewish Museum Experience Kabbalat Shabbat at Choral Synagogue • Ride the Hydrofoil • Meet with dignitaries and representatives – and much, much more!
Our land package includes:
Three nights at the St. Petersburg Domina Hotel, which blends contemporary Italian style with international standards in a prime central location;
- Four nights at the Moscow Intercontinental Tverskaya Hotel on the main street of Moscow leading directly into the Kremlin;
- All breakfasts, five lunches, and all dinners, including some of Russia’s finest continental cuisine;
- First-class coaches, guides, all programming, entrance fees and luggage assistance.
$3700** per person based on double occupancy. $799** single supplement.
Itinerary* click here.
Suggested flights click here.
3 Night Post-mission extension to Vilnius, Lithuania, September 16-19
- One way flight from Moscow to Vilnius
- 3 nights accommodation at the Kempinski Hotel, Vilnius;
- All breakfasts, three dinners and two lunches;
- First-class coaches, guides, all programming, entrance fees and luggage assistance
$1015** per person based on double occupancy – $350** single supplement.
**Based on current currency conversion rates / subject to change
Post-mission itinerary click here.
For inquiries, please contact Marla Landis, Chief Development Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
*Itinerary subject to change